Nautilus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock application - Majhn |ACCEPTED|

Go down

Warlock application - Majhn  |ACCEPTED| Empty Warlock application - Majhn |ACCEPTED|

Post  Majhn Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:34 pm

Name:Rok
Nationality:Slovenian

Character Name:Majhn
Race:Gnome
Class:Warlock
Spec:Demonology - I know destruction can be a litle better in dps, but survival is greater in demonology and since i do alot of heroic runs high HP and abilities like Methamorphosis can save wipes. Will respec if needed ofc. Oh and also since Demonic pact improves dps for all spells at least one demonology lock is good for increasing overall raid dps.
But i dont have much expience in affliction though since i was always more destro/demonology. Can learn ofc if affliction will be needed.

Gear link and description:
Armory link: Maybe some items are not enchanted with best enchants you can get, but otherwise in always enchant all my gear with best enchants money can buy¸(still have about 40k gold so money is not a problem). I also have all gear you can get from badges and all decent drops from heroics so i can advance my gear only in raids now (also have 2 great pices of gear from 10 man naxx run with you).
I know for raiding lock first priority is capped hit, my gear is not capped with that ATM, but i always bring snapper extreme and elixir of accuracy on raids so i reach my hit cap (+85 hit that way), other than that i gem most of my socets with +sp/crit sice that are primary stats for destro/demonology lock, right after +hit ofc.

Attunements & Keys: All in TBC, no attunment in WOTLK

Raid experience:Did most of the content in TBC, TK/SSC - killed vash and kalethas before nerf, also before 3.0 patch nerf we cleared MH and 6/9 BT, after nerf i went on 2 runs with aeternus and cleared whole BT and was present at first 4 bosses in Sunwell.
As Far As WOTLK goes only killed 10 bosses in NAxx on runes with you, finished all heroics, and did Sathirion and archavon 10 and 25 man versions.

Usual playtime:Totaly depends, am usualy online on raiding hours 19-24:00.

Alts:
Ultimapriest- Lv 70 Healing priest with all TBC badge gear alchemy/herbalism-
Meselko - LV 70 Mage - Blue gear Enchanting/Tailoring -
Havent started leveling those 2 since expansion, but will surly level my healing priest, did alot od heroics with him and also raided but not so much as with my main. Only did kara, ZA grull and maggy as healer as far as raids are concerned.
As far as my mage is concerned didnt use him since i dinged 70, so his gear is kinda crapy.

Professions:
Primary Profession(s) and skillpoints:450 engeniering and 450 mining
Secondary Profession(s) and skillpoints: coking and first aid, around 420 now, but can max quickly

Previous Guild and reason for leaving:
Two major guilds, first Armada Alliance where we progresed in SSC/TK content, but guild got disbanded because of poor atendance. Then i joined Get Rich or die Trying but after the 2 month summer brake guild never again realy started raiding, alot of raids were cancelled and finaly alot of members left as well as our main guild leader Siarit.

Reason for joining Nautilus:
I would like to have a great guild in which to progress further in WOTLK content. Would also like decent guildies and i know most of you are great players (learned that when we did naxx together).

Why would you make a good member of Nautilus?
I can say that if i sign for raid i will defenetly be there unless somthing unexpected happens, like computer or internet failure (but that never happen on at least 100 raids i signed so far for other guilds). I also know how to play my clas and am usualy with top dpsers. That was ofc easier in TBC, since locks were always first on dps scales with famous 21/40 destruction build.

Referals:Skalsebasse, Fabiola, Hrista...

Majhn

Back to top Go down

Warlock application - Majhn  |ACCEPTED| Empty Re: Warlock application - Majhn |ACCEPTED|

Post  Spinks Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:56 pm

Thanks for your application; we will get back to you with an answer asap.
Spinks
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Warlock application - Majhn  |ACCEPTED| Empty Re: Warlock application - Majhn |ACCEPTED|

Post  Spinks Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:37 pm

Accepted on trial. An officer will contact you shortly.
Spinks
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down