Nautilus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Druid: Balence |DECLINED|

2 posters

Go down

Druid: Balence |DECLINED| Empty Druid: Balence |DECLINED|

Post  Phionx Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:47 pm

Montka ( means killing blow )

Drood
Ballence

LvL 67 atm ^^

/wave yeh its me, Le phi

I thought the idea that, me joining with phi and rerolling within the guild was siriously unfair. but at the same time I would like to play a balence druid (hopefuly with nau, <3 you guys).

- You can thank Hirista for giving me the idea to go boom ^^

Ok I doubt there is much I can tell you about a boomking that is gonna convinces you that I know the class better than a hard core balence druid who has played since vanilla.

However I do feel I can hold my ground, When we start to play at lvl 80 all the "magic" numbers (spell hit cap or dmage---> haste) are gonna change, that means like every other boomkin I need to stay tuned to Elitistjerks.

As far as skill playing a Boomkin is concerned I dont think I shall be having any problems, ATM the rotation appears to be:
/cast moonfire
/spam starfire till the boss lies in a pool of his own blood

granted the trash wrath and dots or the possible dps spike frm eclipse are a little harder but none of this phases me,
The Hunter rotations have been pain since day one and if I'm honest I just cba to keep counting the whole time.

If I Have to prove myself as "certifiably not huntard" then you fail, the only time I made a single mistake was in ZA where DBM totaly failed ^^

I hope I get reckomendations from all of you, (and I did save ur gnumish butt minnie) but if you do want to say you hate me and dont want me to stay, I shall NOT be reading the comments thread, nomatter the temptaion.

Finaly sad to say but I will not be playing my hunter at lvl 80 with nau, kinda suckey but I want to play a Boomkin and if I play a hunter I will most certinatly be trawling guild apps with Adnan, he's a long lost freind and we're hunters in crime.
Phionx
Phionx

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Druid: Balence |DECLINED| Empty Re: Druid: Balence |DECLINED|

Post  Phionx Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:48 am

The be all and end all of this is I want to retract my expressed opinion to roll druid,

this post explains why.... (i hope)

and sadly it is only one reason, though I think its a good one Surprised FUN

ok first thing I want to say is sorry hands up, I was wrong. The whole point of this was to releave myself of the pain in the ass that is the shot rotaion Embarassed
turns out that it was the imperfections that keep me hooked on wow, granted im still not happy about the Wrath hunter but I shall be making the best of the worst. let me give you an example: FD if you watch Q, fab and myself you will see us shoot to the top of omen and have to use FD, on montka I have shadow meld but I just dont generate agro (against minnie here!)

to look at this from my druid I guess I can only say one thing, it was too easy. I still have the greastest respect for hist and mamma but I enjoy the challenge of trying to look after myself my pet and my rotaion, dispite the fact it is beeing made retard proof.... the trial by fire of every raid keeps me focused I guess.

to close, despite what I hope is a huge referal from the members of nau I would still like to be treated as a real applicant; its not fair on fred and I hope whatever decision emerges works out in the best interests of nautilus... Razz

albino Phionx albino

(yeh I would tear into that best for nau comment too, but hey you guys earnt it! geek )
Phionx
Phionx

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Druid: Balence |DECLINED| Empty Re: Druid: Balence |DECLINED|

Post  Spinks Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Declined.
Spinks
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27