Nautilus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Resto Druid |ACCEPTED|

Go down

Application - Resto Druid  |ACCEPTED| Empty Application - Resto Druid |ACCEPTED|

Post  Sarack Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:08 am

Name: Ronnie Exall

Character Name: Sarack
Character Level: 80
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Druid
Character Spec: Resto

Gear link and description:

I have enchanted MOST of my gear (some of it is not enchanted as the enchants are very expensive) for spell damage/spirit, as spell damage and spirit are a key factor to a resto druids healing in raids.

What level reputation you have with any "important" factions.
Knight of ebon blade are Exalted.

Attunements & Keys: Attuned for all TBC raids.
Please state what instances you are attuned to.
I still need the Violet Hold key, but im attuned to all TBC instances.

Raid experience: So far in naxx i have done 4 bosses. Fully completed The Arachnid Quater, and downed Patchwerk
Tell us what you have raided pre tbc and during tbc. Fully cleared Kara, ZA, first 2 bosses in TK, Hydra in SSC, first 3 bosses in BT, and 2 bosses in MH

Usual playtime: 17:00-23:00 or sometimes earlier, considering i have school.
Tell us how often you can play and what days you can raid. I can raid most days, and earlier on weekends/holidays. I will raid for any amount of time Very Happy .

Alts: Ronzos, Level 70 hunter. Icee, Level 59 death knight.
Do you have any alts you usually play? Currently im focusing on gearing up on my main. But as soon as i have got Raids planned, and mostly geared up, i will be leveling my hunter, then i plan to level my death knight

Professions: Alchemy/mining
What profession do you have at max skill (state what char they are on incase you have max skilled professions on an alt). Both of my proffesions are at 450. My hunter proffesions are leatherworking 375 and skinning 375

Previous Guild and reason for leaving: Appeal to Reason. They split up.
Tell us about your previous guild and why you decided to leave.
Well, it wasnt veru sufficient enough for my raiding. Doing naxx one every week, and failing most times.

Reason for joining Nautilus: I once did a Instance run with some of your members, a very nice run, some gear for me, and also a very nice atmosphere. Smile
Tell us why you want to join us. I want to raid more than just your average naxx a week. i wish to get geared up, then start getting into more raids.

Why would you make a good member of Nautilus? I see that you need resto druids, and ive been in an instance with a few of your members, and it was a nice easy run. Also a very good atmosphere. Smile
Why should we pick You? I am quite a skilled resto druid, with some feral tanking gear. I know how to play all rolls of my class too.

Referals: Mcitra
Do you know anyone in the guild? Not IRL, but i ran the instance with Mcrita, and some others.

Extra information: Im a sport fanatic, loving all kind of sports, to table tennis, to rugby.

Sarack

Back to top Go down

Application - Resto Druid  |ACCEPTED| Empty Re: Application - Resto Druid |ACCEPTED|

Post  Spinks Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:18 am

Thanks for your application; we will get back to you with an answer asap.
Spinks
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Application - Resto Druid  |ACCEPTED| Empty Re: Application - Resto Druid |ACCEPTED|

Post  Spinks Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:13 pm

Accepted on trial. An officer will contact you shortly.
Spinks
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Application - Resto Druid  |ACCEPTED| Empty Edit

Post  Sarack Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:27 pm

Im 17*

Sarack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down