Nautilus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lajsingen - DPS |ACCEPTED|

2 posters

Go down

Lajsingen - DPS   |ACCEPTED| Empty Lajsingen - DPS |ACCEPTED|

Post  Lajsingen Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:35 pm

Name: Christian Andersson

Character Name: Lajsingen
Character Level: 70
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Warrior
Character Spec: DPS (Can play as tank if needed)

Gear link and description:
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&n=Lajsingen Uhhm yeah, the enchants isn't anything special since my gear is not full epic and I'm currently trying to get full DPS gear because as of now I got a little mix Smile But the gems I got is on Tank items so the gems I tried to get more defense rating and stamina since tanks need alot of it.

Oh man...all I can say is the highest is soon-to-be revered with SSO. I have not played at lvl 70 for a long time and I recently completed a little project that I have been working hard on and it took alot of my free-time.

Attunements & Keys:
Same thing here...the only key I got is the SSC........and MC Smile.

Previous Guild and reason for leaving:
Recent guild was Might and Magic and it's a bunch of wonderful guys and gals and It was not my decision to leave, I got kicked. Reason is that I might have said something wich I shouldn't but thats what I do when I feel like having been betrayed or backstabbed. We were gonna have a Karazhan run and I informed the raid-leader, long before the raid was gonna start 4-5 hours, I said I would probably be 30-40 minutes late and he said that they would wait for me. As soon as I got home I got on just to realise that they have already gotten to Moroes and they had replaced me with another dude.

Reason for joining Nautilus:
I want to join a real HEAVY raid guild because I can raid every week-day from 17:30 - 24:00 (Even beyond 12pm) and on weekend I can raid at any time *Realm time* and its always nice meeting other people that shares my compassion for raiding and having fun while doing it.

Why would you make a good member of Nautilus?
I'm loyal to all who are nice to me and as I mentioned above I can raid at any given time on weekends and same thing on week-days after I'm home from work. I'm always there if anyone with an alt needs a boost in a instance or help with any quest

Raid experience:
I have done all intsances up to the 60-levels (Pre-tbc ones) thoose I have not done any since the loot there isn't good for a lvl 70 Smile
TBC ones I have completed Karazhan 3 times and I feel I got the hang of that one. All of hellfire citadell except Magtheridons lair. All of Coilfang except serpentshrine and all of Auchidon

Usual playtime:
Monday-Thursday 17:30 - 24:00
Friday: 17:30 - 03:00
Saturday 11:00 - 03:00
Sunday 11:00 - 23:00

I can raid on ANY day Smile

Alts:
None wich I really care about, but I will probably start focus on getting a priest to lvl 70 (Holy specc)

Professions:
As of now I have no proffs at max skill, I'm currently training skinning and enchanting and I will keep them

Referals:
Yep sure do, the wonderful Mcitra also know her in RL

Extra information:
....hmmmm Well I could tell you some about the project I did, it involves speed-running games and the games I did was all "Popular" mega mans (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Mega Man X, X2 and X3) I tried to beat the record holders on www.speeddemosarchive.org and sadly I got to say I got defeated on all, I gave up after hundreds of attempts on every Mega man, except for one! Yes, I beat the 100% Mega Man X, the record is 39:41 and I got 39:27. I will not submit it since I did not record it, It was played on a emulator (wich they dont allow there) My project was just that I wanted to see how difficult it is to speed-run Mega man games.

I hope you will accept me and I will do everything I can to make the guild grow to be one of the best guilds on Dragonblight

I have read and understood the rules, and I fully agree with them

Lajsingen
Trial

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Lajsingen - DPS   |ACCEPTED| Empty Re: Lajsingen - DPS |ACCEPTED|

Post  Spinks Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:09 am

Hello Lajsingen,

Thanks for your application, we will get back to you with an answer asap.
Spinks
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinks Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:47 pm

Accepted on trial. An officer will contact you shortly.
Spinks
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down