Fabiola - Marksmanship Hunter |ACCEPTED|

Post  Fabiola on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:54 pm

Name: George

Character Name: Fabiola
Character Level: 70
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Hunter
Character Spec: Marksmanship

Gear link and description: I used to have only +20 AP Gems in Red Sockets and Raw Crit Gems, but in the end i found out i got a lot more from just Agility as it stacks for for example Paladins BoK. Also im trying to keep my AP unbuffed as High as possible as thats the best to go with for Markmanship. And i try to keep my Hit Rating just above at right at the cap so i can get the best out of other stats. Here is my Armory Link:

Reputation: Im Exalted with all the Important Factions at the moment. Right now my Exalted Factions count 25.

Attunements & Keys: All Pre-TBC and TBC.

Raid experience: Pre TBC not on this Character but on my Priest i did ZG, AQ20, Onyxia, MC and some BWL (At 70 ive done a Full BWL once). TBC on my Main Character ive done everything except Sunwell (Only some Trash)

Usual playtime: I can play any day. Week days i can start from 18:30 untill 23:30. Friday and Saturday i can stay longer (No work the other day).

Alts: I have 2 Alts. Fayola (Shadow Priest) and Xiomara (Warrior, Unspecced at the moment) I don't really play them that much these days.

Professions: Herbalism and Alchemy, Maxed out on my Hunter.

Previous Guild and reason for leaving: At the moment im in Rewrite wich should be a Hardcore WotLK Guild. But as of now it's pretty unsure if it ever gonna happen.

Reason for joining Nautilus: I'm looking for a WotLK Guild that's Aiming to see End Content and get there with a lot of Fun together.

Why would you make a good member of Nautilus? As people often tell me i'm a very skilled player, have no problem listening and learning fights very fast. I have no issue reacting fast to action in the game and know my Class very well. I think i make a good addition to get the guild forward in End Content.

Referals: Quistis. I havn't checked for others yet : )

Extra information: Well a little bit about myself then. I'm George 24 Years old from Holland. In my Real Life i'm a Programmer for CNC Iron Milling Machines. When not busy at work i spend my time on my WoW Addiction.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Fab

Fabiola

Back to top Go down

Re: Fabiola - Marksmanship Hunter |ACCEPTED|

Post  Spinks on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:16 am

Hi Fabiola,

Thanks for your application; we will get back to you with an answer asap.
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinks on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:38 pm

Accepted on trial. An officer will contact you shortly.
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum