Name: boodah

Character Name: boodah
Character Level: 80
Character Race: nelf
Character Class: druid
Character Spec: feral 0/61/10

Gear link and description:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&n=Boodah
As a dps feral druid the most important stat is agility, which grants attackpower and crit when dpsing, (and dodge and some armor when shifting bear to help out in tanking). Used ap enchant on my bracers since im LW and icewalker on boots which is i think the best enchant for a melee dps. since there is no 24 agi enchant. If u think gem-wise 12hit+12crit = 24agi:)
In sockets used agi and some hit gems to be hit capped and to get the socketbonuses where its valuable. Have 1025agi without any buff, over 40% crit, 189hitrating which is enough on trash on raids, using hit trinket on bosses so there i have 244hit, not missing more hits than 2% in any case.
On the weapon i have used 85ap enchant -not 110 because its a basic weapon hopefully will get better-, i have a staff from naxx for offtanking, putted agi enchant on it.
In tbc i had tanking gear for trash and easy bosses (high dodge, more ap, crit, haste for more treat) and tanking gear for hard bosses (+armor) i think i will do the same in wotlk aswell.

I am exalted with all the important fractions, exalted with some less important too:)

Attunements & Keys:
I am attuned to every instances, raids.
Havent got key to EoE personally, rolled more than 5times on it.

Raid experience:
In tbc we have raided up to 3/4 tk, 3/5hyjal and 6/9bt with my guild. Raiding is the only thing i realy enjoy in this game, dont like to repeat the same bosses too many times if there is something new we can reach. I like challenges, rather going and wiping on a new boss for a few nights than go back and do something we already achieved.
In wotlk cleared naxx10 still in november -ok lieing i think we have been the guild which managed to wipe on kelthuzad the most times under 2%, but we all understood the fight unfortunately we havent got the best healers so wiped all the time coz ppl died in iceblocks. Sometimes a 1.4million dpser after did300kdmg sometimes the tank.
Ofc did 10 and 25man os, voa. Havent done sartharion with any drakes alive yet, couldnt find a group for it and im guildless more than a month ago.
Reached p3 in EoE a couple of times, but couldnt kill malygos yet.

Usual playtime:
I am playing everyday, can raid everyday. Smile In previous guilds we had our raids from 7 or 8pm till midnight. I was there everytime.

Alts:
Started to lvl a DK, since nothing to do on my druid. 3 heroic achievements, white polar bear, cooking dailies the only thing i can do and the 25man raids are left which is hard to do without a guild. Tried to pug 25mans enough time to understand there is no chance to finnish 1 off on this server.
My DK is lvl80 too hes 0/32/39 dps, pugging with him and getting saved everyhere:). He has some crafed and heroic epics and a few badge items, half of hes gear still blue but the reason is the high hit cap.

Professions:
Im 450LW/skinner, my dk is 450inscriptor/herber.

Previous Guild and reason for leaving:
My previous guild is Northstar, left them a month ago because we couldnt start to do 25man naxx and had too many lvl80s so could do like 5-6 bosses in the last 2 weeks because of the rotation, ive been there. I think it was a better idea to leave them and get ready for something new. In previous guilds we had 3-4raids a week, i was a fix member of the team on them (raiders of the lost orc, than shadowforest brotherhood), and as i said i realy like to raid and most important to progress, so wasnt happy with that "1 raid a week" situation. I have left SFB because the lack of progress, they never wanted to try kaelthas and azgalor, archimonde rather went back and did first 3 bosses in tk 100th times or sometimes kara with 2 groups. Smile Was planning to leave the server and try to join a real raiding guild on draenor or silvermoon but i know how hard to get new friends and i know there r good raiders on dragonblight too, unfortunatley most of them around in different guilds.

Reason for joining Nautilus:
I have been there on a few raids of Nautilus and doing heroics sometimes with a few members and i like the way you doing them. Seems you have mature raiders dont run into a fight without tactics (on raids) and ppl know what they do.
I would like to join a small, friendly guild with good and mature raiders, would like to keep progressing, doing achievements i think Nautilus is such a guild.
I realy hate to leave a guild thats why i have been without one for more than a month was thinking about what should i do where should i go, i believe Nautilus can be the guild where i can spend a long and successful period that is why im applying.

Why would you make a good member of Nautilus?
Why should we pick You?

I like the challenges, love to raid and once i open up im a true friend. Never been kicked from a guild, left them coz the lack of progress and i have been told everytime they will have a place for me anytime if i want to go back.
On raids you dont have to tell me when to innervate when to battleress when to taunt a mob from a caster or healer but im listening, can do what the rl wants.
I like to be a part of a good team, can realy enjoy myself.
I believe i can help in proggress.

Referals:
Do you know anyone in the guild?
I know a few members, have spent most of the time with Skalsebasse.Smile

"I have read and understood the rules, and I fully agree with them".

Thank you.

boodah

boodah

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: boodah - feral druid

Post  Spinks on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Thanks for your application; we will get back to you with an answer asap.
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skalsebasse on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:47 pm

Heey Boodah !
Nice to see you apply, good luck getting in =)
Skalsebasse
Recruitment Officer

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum