Go down

Pooka - Destruction Warlock |DECLINED|

Post  Pooka on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Name: Ben

Character Name: Pooka
Character Level: 80
Character Race: Gnome
Character Class: Warlock
Character Spec: Destruction (Destruction up to Chaos Bolt, Affliction up to Grim Reach)

Gear link and description:
I am a newly-minted level 80 so my gear is pretty mediocre, with a few blues from instances, some greens, and a couple of BC purples awaiting replacement. I am concentrating on +spellpower, Stamina and Crit rating, since I feel this suits a Destruction build.

Since I've only just hit 80 I have no Exalted factions.

Attunements & Keys:
No attunements yet.

Raid experience:
Prior to LK I was part of a raiding guild which raided everything up to and including Black Temple. Prior to BC I was in a Naxx raiding guild. I'm looking forward to revisiting Naxx and finishing the job.

Usual playtime:
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays are generally taken up for me at the moment, but I can raid on other evenings and my time tends to be very flexible.

Alts:
I have a level 70 Draenei Shaman who is awaiting levelling up.

Professions:
Herbalism max, Tailoring and First Aid about 400.

Previous Guild and reason for leaving:
My previous guild was Anonymous Danger, with which I raided up to Black Temple. Several of my friends left the guild and I decided to take a long break from WoW until WotLK.

Reason for joining Nautilus:
I am looking for a raiding guild with which I can see more of what WotLK has to offer. I also really enjoy the teamwork aspect that comes with raiding. Nothing is better in this game than a first boss kill. In addition the Death Knight Magythatcher is a good friend of mine and we used to enjoy raiding together back when we were in the same guild.

Why would you make a good member of Nautilus?
I believe in teamwork, and on maintaining good terms with other players. Immaturity and selfishness are the bane of WoW and I do everything I can to avoid and discourage them. I am not the 1337est player or a PvP master or anything, but I think that willingness to listen and play as part of a team are more important than those things.

Referals:
Matt (Magythatcher) is a good friend of mine.

Extra information:
I am a freelance writer and, even by WoW standards, a gigantic nerd. I defy anyone to know more about obscure Warhammer lore than me.

Pooka

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pooka - Destruction Warlock |DECLINED|

Post  Spinks on Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:09 pm

Thanks for your application; we will get back to you with an answer asap.
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinks on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:53 pm

Declined, Good luck finding another guild.
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down