Post  thestarg on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:44 pm

Name: Thomas

Character Name: Thestargazer
Character Level: 73
Character Race: Gnome
Character Class: Mage
Character Spec: Frost (while leveling)

Gear link and description:
My gear is rather week as i only got to level 70 bout 3-4 weeks befor the patch 3.0.2 (the one befor WOTLK launch) but i was only doing PuG's as i couldnt find a raiding guild but i got allmost full kara gear and some ZA gear i havent used any Gems weeker then rare. I ran out of money so some of that gear is ungemmed.

Gnomeregan Exiles, Darnassus and Exodar all at honored.
The Scryers at honored.
Many of The Burning Crusade reputations at honored.
Viligance Expidition revered.

Attunements & Keys:
I didnt find it apropreate to attune to raids at level 70 as i knew it wouldnt be long to WOTLK. I have keys to all outlands instances except Tempest keep instances as i dont have a flying mount on this character.

Raid experience:
ZG and Onyxia's lair is all in Pre-TBC how ever TBC raids i have everything up to ZA so kara, gruul's lair, magteridon's lair and ZA

Usual playtime:
I am on most nights from bout 18:00 - 24:00 server time weekdays and allmost allday at weekeds (depends what time i wake up).
Willing to raid anyday.

Alts:
At the moment my death knight (heavanul) and i have a lvl 70 hunter (walshi) i havent played my hunter since WOTLK came out rest will be gathering.

Professions:
I have 400 mining on my mage along with 317 engineering. On my hunter i have 375 enchanting and 375 skinning. On my death knight i am trying to lvl mining and blacksmithing

Previous Guild and reason for leaving:
I dont feel they cant raid to the extent of i want. guild befor that kicked me as they thought my hunter who join awhile after was someone else who they didnt like. i think i wasnt given much reason i had to investigate.

Reason for joining Nautilus:
I wish to join your guild because i am interested in PVE i never liked PVP so i want to raid when i hit lvl cap again i allso wish to make new freinds.

Why would you make a good member of Nautilus?
I would consentrate as much as i possible can during raids and instances but will also help feinds within the guild and outside as i do anyway. I am a reliable Mage and hunter but i hear you dont need a hunter so a skilled Mage is awaiting your reply.

Referals:
I dont know any1 in the guild currently but i spoke to the guild master, Mcitra, who gave me a reference to this website to apply.

Extra information:
I wish i could tell you more but i have given u all i can possible say in the questions above. Wish to see you soon.

Tom (aka thestargazer)

I have read and understood the rules, and I fully agree with them.

thestarg

Back to top Go down

Re: thestargazer application |DECLINED|

Post  Spinks on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:40 am

Thanks for your application; we will get back to you with an answer asap.
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinks on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:34 am

Declined, Good luck finding another guild.
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum