Nautilus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Request to Join |ACCEPTED|

Go down

Hunter Request to Join  |ACCEPTED| Empty Hunter Request to Join |ACCEPTED|

Post  Requiem Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:13 pm

Application form

Name: Francis Law

Character Name: Reqium
Character Level: Currently 75
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class:Hunter
Character Spec: Mainstream Marksman currently 7/59/0 with 7 points into the BM tree for Focused fire and Improved aspect of the Hawk.

Gear link and description:

well, i'll start with my helm and work my way down, it may not be the best helm but the +56 agi and Added AP are not as good as other helms offered, at the moment another helm i have offers 2.1 points more to my dps, but i lost .48% crit chance, so i sacrificed my dps for more crit percentage.

Neck: Badge Reward Choker of Vile intent: Hit Rating is a must in raids, and the 62 added AP is a bonus.

Shoulders: once more the Agi and AP i went for, but i've recently started focusing on Haste Rated items

Cloak: Frost Lord's War Cloak from Athune event: superior to the Karazhan cloak, and bridged the gaps between Kara and ZA, enchanted with agility for extra ap +crit.

Chest: MGT HC chest, very very good chest, could last until SSC / TK, once more with crit rating AP and agi, +8 to all stats, because that is more or less the most superior enchant you could have on a chest at that time.

Bracers: Agi / ap and hit rating once more (also some stamina is a must, even though i should never be meleeing or in close quarters i will be hit at some point, so best be prepared, and intel for added mana regen, so i dont have to swap with aspect of the viper for longer periods of time)

Main/Off hand weapons: x2 Savage Cobalt Slicer, quite superior to what iv'e seen boasting a combine +88 agility and 120 AP and 58 hit rating, is more than enough for leveling weapons, making a vast diffrence in my DPS

Ranged weapon: Crossbow of relentless strikes fitted with +28 crit strike rating, for added crit and AP, this bow is more or less equivilent to anything i would find up to Mount Hyjal.

Gauntlets: once more the general agi stam intel and ap

belt: agi and ap more focused here

grieves: basic agi stam and intel, with a +55 and +15crit nerubian leg kit

Boots: Agi stam intel etc. as well as improved haste rating

Fingers: worgslayers ring - more haste rating ap and crit here, exocutioners band - more of a rouges ring i suppose but nevertheless the added AP and crit is good enough until i can find an agi ring with equivilent ap

Trinkets: Talon of Hatred, the equipped buff to haste rating was welcome as well as the increase of AP during use, and Alchemist assasins stone, the added effects of potion effectivity make me a less worrisome target to be healed in raids = less mana wasted as well as the incredibly 108 AP buff.

No real Wrath Rep atm but i am exalted with Shattered Sun, Aldor, Netherwing and the Violet Eye

Attunements & Keys:
i am attuned to all the TBC instances and have

Shadow Labrynth key
Key of time
Reservoir key
Flamewrought key
Warpforged Key

Raid experience:
i have raided Karazhan numerous times, as well as Magtheridon's lair completed all the tbc Hc's and i have completed Zul'Ama

Usual playtime:
i play most days usually around 6pm till 2 am, and i can raid most days

Alts:
Pity - 58 death knight

and im looking to be starting a new alt character soon

Professions:
none at max skill atm but i am a

387 / 450 Alchemist
433 / 450 Herbalist

Previous Guild and reason for leaving:
previous guild was Synergy, i feel i expected more progress from the guild and to be brutally honest i feel i was not taken seriously enough.

Reason for joining Nautilus:
You are a good guild, you know what you are doing, you know how to do it, you don't clam to be perfect, you set your mind on something and you will do it. I admire that and i want to be apart of it.

Why would you make a good member of Nautilus?
Because i help members when i can with what i have, i have expanding knowledge of the WoW universe and lore if needed be, in raids i will do what i am told when im told to do it to the best of my ability regardless.

Why should we pick You?
Because i am not perfect, i'm not the best geared, i'm not the greatest hunter that ever lived, but i will do my best, and i will constantly improve.

Referals:
Do you know anyone in the guild?
Yes, Quistis, level 80 Hunter, a personal friend of mine and the one who taught me to be a hunter

Extra information:
There is nothing else except notification that some times i may go on vacation for awhile, you see during the holidays i go to visit family for a week or too, you see i am leaving on friday and coming back the 12th of December, and i can raid all day every day until the 27th when i leave again and i come back on the 14th, that's all, i may take a week or so during holidays to visit family but other than that i would be a constant raider.

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Hunter Request to Join  |ACCEPTED| Empty Re: Hunter Request to Join |ACCEPTED|

Post  Spinks Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Thanks for your application; we will get back to you with an answer asap.
Spinks
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinks Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:35 am

Accepted on trial. An officer will contact you shortly.
Spinks
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down