Go down

dps warrior and ele shaman apply |ACCEPTED|

Post  Vigyor on Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Name:Tamas, Olah

Character Name:Vigyor and Szépheléna
Character Level:70 ofc =)
Character Race:NE and draenei
Character Class:warrior and shaman
Character Spec:arms on warrior and elemental on the shaman (but respec either ench or resto if its needed)

Gear link and description: Vigyor & Szépheléna
my shaman is not really geared towards raiding atm, but i only got him to 70 a few days ago =)

Reputation:well i never liked reputation farming, so not many important factions are at exalted but sincs wotlk is here im not planning to raise any of these "old" factions to exalted =)

Attunements & Keys:
on my warr i got all the HC keys, but no raid attunements sincs my guild's progress was not really high so when they were needed i was unable to do them and then blizz removed all of the attunement so i dont have to do them anymore =)
as i said before my sham was only got 70 a few days and with him dont have all of the HC keys

Raid experience:I started playing after BC released, so i dont really have any pre-TBC raid experience sadly. In BC i have raided karazhan and Zul Aman most of the times, but due to my guild's population we were unable to do a lot of 25-man raids for a long time, but during the last few months we got a lot of new members and started to raid gruul and maghteridon regularly, but sadly, before 3.0 we were unable to get past these raids, due to lack of some members enthusiasm and else. After patch 3.0, we brought up the progress to the skyes, clearing SSc fully TK fully except Kael'thas "Power. Synergy." Sunstrider, and two bosses in Mount Hyjal and Black temple. so I may say i got raid experience in most of TBC but i think taking down these nerfed bosses were much easyer then before the patch.

Usual playtime:i usually play everyday, can stay as ong as the raid lasts in the night =)

Alts:my main was my warrior for a long time but i got my shaman to 70 recently, and im planning to play more on my sham to get him geared up and to of course get some experience with the playstyle of it

Professions:on my warr i have 375 mining and BS with mace spec., and on my sham i have maxed herb and alchemy around 370 with transmute spec.

Previous Guild and reason for leaving:Leave me alone, because its a full hungarian guild, it was more like a bunch of RL friends then a serious raiding and progressing guild, so we had every kind of people (one whos cared about the guild and else, and ones who didnt gave a sh*t to anything) and i left because and want to be a part of a serious guild, whose members are dedicated to progressing and else while having fun of course =)

Reason for joining Nautilus:as i stated above, a want to join to be a part a guild thats really want to make progress, a to see the content of the game i pay 12 eur's a month =)

Why would you make a good member of Nautilus?: well, maybe i dont have much experience in TBC raids but i always wanted to be a part of a real raiding guild and scream at my mic after a boss is taken down after hundreds of wipes and you know =)
i really want to prove the guild that im a good raider, and im not raiding for the loot, but to see the contents of this game and, as someone said before me, im not looking for what the guild can do for but what I can do for the guild

Referals:I dont know any1 in the guild but i hope it changes =)

Extra information:
the reason why i apply with two charachters is that i recently got my sham to 70 and i think it can bring a lot of buffs for the raid (at least more then my warr =)), but its up to the guild to decide which one is needed more =)
Vigyor
Trial

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dps warrior and ele shaman apply |ACCEPTED|

Post  Vigyor on Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:31 pm

DAMN i forgot to write down:I have read and understood the rules, and I fully agree with them.
sorry for it =)
Vigyor
Trial

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinks on Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:38 pm

Thanks for your application; we will get back to you with an answer asap.
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinks on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:42 pm

Accepted on trial. An officer will contact you shortly.
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum