my apply |DECLINED|

Go down

my apply |DECLINED|

Post  Tom on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:12 pm

Firstly, my name is Tamás better to call tom. Ive been playing for 3 years and 2 ys on this server. In the first part i want to mentoin a really inportant thing. Unfortunetly, i live in a student hostal and only can raid on weekends and in schoolbreaks. My aim is not to get all loot just raid in wotlk like a pro or somethin. I've read the rules and accepted it. Another thing s if u accept my apply i would join with my friends(if they still want). Elrazor Galleoth and Vigyor we all live in student hostal exept vigyor.(they will make an apply soon i hope) We are experienced in t4 t5 t6 contests got a fullclear kara(wow) maggy gruul a full ssc and a tk exept kael and 2 boss in mh and 2 in bt. If that problem we can1t raid that often is not a problem we happily join.

name: Huntom paladin protadin tanke in mh and in bt but thinking about to leave it to pvp alt but we'll see if the guild want smtin else i would do it

alts Azarathius 70 hunter tk ssc mh rdy gear(farmin alt but don1t know what the future brings)

Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:27 pm

Not so much i 've wrote down but i like to say those private thing ingame Smile

Tom

Back to top Go down

re

Post  tom on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:52 pm

Name:Tamás Kiss

Character Name: Huntom, Azarathius
Character Level:70
Character Race:draenei
Character Class: pala, hunter
Character Spec: prot or what u want

Gear link and description:
I got a prot ger as main it is like t5 and nearly swp rdy as be.imba shows i got some epic gems i farmed and nearly fully enchanted (i got some new tank epics nowdays and as wotlk is soon here i don1t wanna spend my money on unimportant thngs)

got exhalted in sha'tar and cenarion and aldor so i can buy flask for mark of illidan only thiing i can mention here
and ofc all the hc keyz

Attunements & Keys:
everywhere
got key in blackrock spire to jenkins event
ony has been removed8i meean te key needn1t have to own now)
no others bec btkey removed too

Raid experience:
Aq 20 40
zulgurup
ony
kara
maggy
gruul
za
ssc
tk
bt
MH

Usual playtime:
Sad weekends and school breaks

Alts:
Azarathius 70 hunter good geared it1s my farming char or could be more

Professions:
What profession do you have at max skill (state what char they are on incase you have max skilled professions on an alt).

Previous Guild and reason for leaving:
Leave me alone
Dont wanna talk about why leaving bec it1s a long story but the problem wasn1t with me as when on an english server some other nationalities start to play don1T mind the characteristic of ppl onyl the nationality let it be enaught

Reason for joining Nautilus:
I wanna raid with u pro mode i wanna wipe 20 and down 1 contest boss i am rdy to fight against the lich king

Why would you make a good member of Nautilus?
Why should we pick You?

Referals:
Do you know anyone in the guild?

Extra information:
This is where you tell us everything else we might want to know or anything you would like to share.

Please note that it is mandatory for every member of our guild to agree to the guild rules, therefor you must have read the rules and include this in your application: "I have read and understood the rules, and I fully agree with them". Applications that do not include this line somewhere will be declined right away.

Note: According to us, long applications shows a high level of dedication!
Also, the application form is also manditory to answer. No matter how unimportant you think a question is, don't ignore it and do your best to answer it. We have put alot of thought behind all the questions and even if you don't see it right away, we do have a reason for asking them.

tom

Back to top Go down

Re: my apply |DECLINED|

Post  Spinks on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:39 am

Thanks for your application; we will get back to you with an answer asap.
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinks on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:42 pm

Declined, Good luck finding another guild.
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down