Nautilus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yinkywee - Arcane Mage |ACCEPTED|

2 posters

Go down

Yinkywee - Arcane Mage |ACCEPTED| Empty Yinkywee - Arcane Mage |ACCEPTED|

Post  Yinkywee Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:53 pm

Name: Yinkywee

Character Name: Yinkywee
Character Level: 70
Character Race: Gnome
Character Class: Mage
Character Spec: Arcane

Gear link and description:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&n=Yinkywee
Please note this link may catch me in my PvP gear and as PvP spec, i will be in my Pve gear & spec for a few weeks so it should catch me in that. At the moment i am going for pure spell power (Spell damage) rather than haste/crit etc. As i progress into T6+ i will change to pure spell Haste so i can do more damage over a longer period of time.

I am exalted to few factions (the Violet eye,Shatter Sun Offensive) and honored with nearly everything else. If i am needed to gain Exalted with a certain faction for the guild, i will do so Wink

Attunements & Keys:
I have all heroic keys and attuned to everything, but i dont think raids need attunement anymore Smile

Raid experience:
Pre-TBC i was hardcore raider clearing everything there was (on my old server Executus).
In TBC i have cleared everything up to SWP boss 1. I can learn boss tactics very fast if needed and can explain tactics to raid if needed ;-)

Usual playtime:
I play every day from about 1:00 to 8:00-9:00 UK time plus the raiding times. I can raid everyday except Monday and Wednesday Smile

Alts:
I don't have many alts, but i do have a lvl 70 Resto druid that i play sometimes Smile

Professions:
On my main (Mage) i have 375 Herbalism, and 375 Tailoring (Master Spellfire Tailor)
I have a few rare recipes on my tailoring such as the Soulgard set needed for Black Temple and can make them for the guild if needed Wink I can also pick herbs for the guild as and when they need them Wink

Previous Guild and reason for leaving:
My previous guild was Afterdawn, i got removed from that guild. The reason for me getting booted from Afterdawn is that the Mage Class Leader did not think i was online enough even though i was a Backup rank. I would also like to note the Guild Master of Afterdawn DID NOT know about this decision of me being removed from the guild, so it was not a decision the guild made, just a class leader.

Reason for joining Nautilus:
The reason i would like to join Nautilus is because i would like to progress further into the game than i have been doing, and have fun while doing it Smile

Why would you make a good member of Nautilus?
You should pick me for Nautilus beacause i am a dedicated raider, i come pot/food buff/wep buff ready 30 mins before the raid is due to start. I can collect herbs and make many things from my Tailoring proffesion. I can also put many things into the Guildbank including Gold, Epic gems and random items. I do not leave a raid half way through and i do not sign up for a raid then do not turn up. I am a skilled player who is looking for a skilled guild who raid 4-5 times a week.

Referals:
I dont think so ;( I've raided with the officers (Spinks,Mcitra and.. forgot his name now, sorry!!) but apart from that no Sad

Extra information:
I am 21 from UK. i can handle criticism, can listen and learn effectivly and a all-round skilled player Wink Thankyou for taking the time to read this application and i hope we can be raiding together very soon Smile Thankyou Wink

Yinkywee
Trial

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Yinkywee - Arcane Mage |ACCEPTED| Empty Re: Yinkywee - Arcane Mage |ACCEPTED|

Post  Spinks Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:01 pm

Thanks for your application; we will get back to you with an answer asap.
Spinks
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinks Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:42 pm

Accepted on trial. An officer will contact you shortly.
Spinks
Spinks

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down